Custom shapes. A variety of colors. Competitive pricing. U.S.A made. 98% on-time delivery. What else can we say? Call Hibco!
Let Your Ideas Take Shape
XLPE/EVA Pool Float
If you’re in the business of developing products for making patients more comfortable, contact us about how we can help you make your products better.
PET Fiber Gutter Guard
Easy to install, and incredibly more affordable than metal or other types of gutter guards. Ask us about private labeling.
Custom XLPE Case Inserts
No two products are the same. That’s why we offer custom case insert solutions to meet your specifications.
Pink Anti-Static Foam Tray
Protect electronic components from electrostatic discharges with anti-static foam from Hibco.
Linear Polyethylene (PE)
Great strength. Superior durability. Lightweight. Easy to work with. What sizes do you need?
Custom XLPE/EVA Mixture
Provides good thermal and moisture protection. What can we create for you?
Whether it’s signage, packaging, or something we haven’t thought of yet, let us know what we can produce for you.
Hibco Products / Materials
Hibco is a leading supplier of foam plastics products suited for commercial, industrial, military, manufacturing, and residential applications. We offer a diverse line of manufactured foam products and raw materials for cushion packaging, sealing, seating, building construction, marketing, and more. If you don’t see the product you are looking for or have a specific need or special request, please contact us.
- Resilient closed-cell foam construction.
- Outstanding recovery characteristics
- Ideal cushioning protection against impact.
- Strengths (1.5, 1.8, 2.2, 4, 6 & 9 pounds per cu. ft.)
- Protect products from a few pounds to hundreds
- Colors vary
- Contains cross-linked bonds in the polymer structure that changes a thermoplastic into an elastomer
- For industrial, orthopedic, and construction use where durability is required
- Available in 2 to 8 pounds per cubic ft. densities in rolls 1/16″ through 5/8″ thick and laminated planks.
Foam-Lined Corrugated Boxes
- Ideal packaging for a number of products that require safe transport and storage
- Assortment sizes and styles
- Can be custom printed
- Closed-cell foam for static discharge protection
- Available in rolls or planks
- Standard color: pink
- Anti-static foam provides critical protection to sensitive electronic parts and products
- Rigid polyurethane foam is ideal for insulating properties for plumbing, watercraft, and duct work insulation
- Can also be used as a fibrous glass support material
- 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 4.0 and 6.0 pcf densities
- 3.5 to 9.0 pounds per cubic ft. closed-cell PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) foam
- Temperature range -20°F to 250°F
- Applications in industrial gasketing, flotation insulation and athletic padding
- Ensolite was a trademarked name for a closed-cell foam material made from a blend of Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) and Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- A low cost, low-density polyethylene available in roll form in thicknesses from 1/32″ to 1/2″
- Used in packaging for wrapping, interleaving, or flotation devices
- Also available in anti-static
Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS)
- A molded polystyrene foam used in packaging applications and also has insulation applications
- Can be used for blocking and bracing for furniture and appliances
- Usually available in densities of 1, 1.5, and 2 pounds per cubic ft.
Custom Extruded PE Shapes
- Available in a wide variety of tubes, shapes, colors, and sizes
- Use for edge protection, flotation, and cushioning
- Perfect for packaging doors, windows, mirrors, and pictures
- Most extrusion shapes typically fit a “U” or “L” shape patter
- Polyethylene (PE) or Polypropylene (PP) each have very high compressive strength
- Resilient molded foam ideal for cushion packaging, automotive and other applications
- Chemically stable, high thermal resistance, and available in a variety of densities
- Expanded polyethylene (EPE) is an impact absorbing foam that passes both air and water for improved breathability
Filter Foam (Reticulated Foam)
- An open-pore Polyurethane foam available in pore sizes from 5 ppi (pores per inch) to 100 ppi
- Ideal for air filters in air conditioners and I.C. engines, or ceramic filters
- Can also be dipped or coated to perform other functions
- Reticulation is a process by which the cell walls of the foam are removed leaving a skeletal structure behind
Flexible Foam Polyester Urethane
- 1.5 – 6.0 pounds per cubic ft
- For display packaging, cushion packaging, acoustic applications, case inserts, medical applications, and gasketing applications
- Several colors options
- Available in anti-static and flame-retardant grades, and can be formulated to meet the MIL-PRF-26514, Cal-117, MVSS302, UL-94, and the FAR 25.853(a) specifications
- Extremely easy to fabricate
- Available in rolls, sheets, buns and fabricated parts
Flexible Foam Polyether Urethane
- Lower density flexible urethane foam used in industrial packaging applications where higher loads are involved
- Low cost, high resilient open cell flexible foam
- Available in antistatic form
Foam Rubber Blends and Neoprene
- 0.5 to 9 pounds per cubic ft. closed-cell foam
- Temperature range -20°F to 250°F
- For industrial gasketing, flotation, insulation, weatherstripping, and athletic padding
- Broad range of compression densities available
- Chemically crosslinked Polyolefin closed-cell foam available in 3″ and 4″ bun form with an extremely fine cell structure
- Easily skived to thinner thicknesses
- Higher density grades available
- This has taken the place of Voltek’s Minicel since it is no longer available in the U.S.
Multiple Density Laminates (MDL)
- Use for cushion packaging, especially when a living hinge is used in endcaps
- Extruded polyethylene skin laminated to polyethylene plank
- Three-dimensional designs with a single cut.
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Adhesive forms a bond when pressure is applied to marry the adhesive with the product(s)
- No solvent, water, or heat is needed to activate
- The degree of bond is influenced by the amount of pressure which is applied
Rigid Urethane High Density
- 6.0 to 20.0 pounds per cubic ft
- Used for architectural models and specialty high strength areas
- Use in structural applications
- Mold to simulate wood, concrete, or other
- Unique combination of lightweight / strength
- 1.8 pounds per cubic ft. extruded polystyrene foam buoyancy billets for marine floating structures
- Standard color: blue
- Buoyancy billets won’t lose their buoyancy, even if punctured
Styrofoam® DB (Craft Foam, Floral Foam)
- Styrofoam Decorative Billets: 1.8 pounds per cubic ft. extruded Polystyrene foam for use in floral, novelty, and display applications
- Standard colors: white and green
- 50+ different shapes and sizes, including balls, sheets, cubes, cones, eggs, hearts, blocks, rings, shamrocks, pumpkins, and many more
- Easy to cut
- (Highload 40 – 60 – 100)
- Extruded Polystyrene foam used as insulation where high load-bearing is required
- HL100 insulation: minimum compressive strength of 100 psi (690 kPa).
- Also available in 40 psi and 60 psi
Styrofoam® Panel Core SE & TG
- Extruded polystyrene foam core material and thermal insulation supplied in precisely trimmed and planed panels.
- 1.9 pounds per cubic ft.
- Ideal for insulation in mobile homes, modular housing, cold storage, industrial lagging, perimeter insulation, plaster and drywall insulation base, and cavity wall insulation
- Fine-celled, irradiation crosslinked foam
- Outstanding range of performance
- Smooth, excellent consistency, gauge control, superior physical and chemical properties, low water absorption and vapor transmission
- Extrusion-coated Volara combines the properties of foam and solid plastic
- Extrusion-coating adds aesthetic and performance qualities to Volara’s cross-linked, closed-cell polyolefin foam
- Thickness, color, and texture are tightly controlled
- Used in the shipment of integrated circuits to protect against electrostatic discharge
- Firm or Soft formulation
- Sheets 1/8″ to 1/2″ thick.
- Also available in several densities and sheet sizes
- Useful for totes, dunnage, and applications which require high strength corrugated
- Different types of foam can be bonded to the plastic corrugated for many situations
- Available in several different mil thicknesses
- Standard colors: black; other colors available for special order
- Low Density – 1.0 to 2.2 pcf density closed cell foam available in planks and rods
- High Density – 4.0 to 9.0 pcf density closed cell foam available in planks
Extruded Polyethylene Shapes
- A wide variety of tubes, shapes and custom sizes
- Any density of PE for corner and edge protection, flotation and cushioning
- Special packaging applications
- Ability to custom extrude a shape particular to your application
- Rigid polyurethane foam for insulation in the range of -65 to +250.
- Used in panels in military shelters
- Fiberglass support
- Density 1.0 to 20 pcf