Whether creating toys made of foam, or you need foam parts in the creation of toys, contact us, and let's have some fun!
Let Your Ideas Take Shape
Crosslinked Polyethylene (XLPE)
When you need strength, durability, and options, look to Hibco for the color and sheet sizes you need of Crosslinked Polyethylene foam.
Foam End Caps
From packing for specific items, whether they are round, square, or a different shape, you foam end cap solution await you at Hibco!
Custom XLPE Solutions
For packaging, storage, displays, and more, look to Hibco to engineer the custom crosslinked (XLPE) solutions you need.
EPS (Expanded Polystyrene)
Hibco EPS is a lightweight, rigid, closed-cell foam available in several strengths that offer low water absorption and low vapor permanence.
Pink Anti-Static Pick-n-Pluck Insert Foam
For cases, packaging of sensitive electronics, or whatever your need may be, contact us about anti-static foam options.
Custom PE Case Insert
Hibco can engineer interchangeable, custom-fitted foam case inserts for a number of industries, including military, medical, energy, manufacturing, and more.
PE Foam Sleds
Let it snow, and let’s get your brand out on the sledding trails to be seen. Let us know what we can customize for you!
Water Jet Cutting
- State-of-the-art computer system allows us to design and manufacture products to your unique specifications.
- CNC machining allows for consistency and quality finished products.
- Compression technology allows for foam to be manipulated into specific shapes.
- Three-dimensional cutting offers several advantages, including the use of fewer materials and shorter turnaround times.
- Bypasses traditional die-cutting and laminating, thus creating the finished part with a single technique.
- We will work with you from beginning to end, making sure the right materials and technologies are used to your packaging specifications.
- 98% on-time delivery rate.
- Process makes peaks and valleys next to each other on the same piece of foam. The result is an “egg crate” shape
- Convoluted-cut is an ideal choice for protecting and cushioning delicate items.
- Customized solutions available.
- Process ideal for furniture, bedding, music studios and other areas where noise reduction is required.
Custom Package Design Services
- Combing ingenuity and technology to offer truly unique solutions.
- Put decades of engineering and design to work for your needs
- All items created are done so with an eye toward maximizing resources.
- Process works to bond two materials together with pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Ideal for medical packaging, military, flooring, and automotive parts.
- Perfect for enclosing fragile or treasured items for shipping or storage.
- Solutions for small and large items available.
Foam Tubing Manufacturing
- Tubing cut from straight foam sleeves to meet exact specifications.
- Extruder capable of producing various sizes of inner and outer diameters, so there is less waste for your needs.
- Get the product you need when you need it.
- Large physical inventory kept on hand in Hibco’s 120,000 sq. ft. facility.
- Hibco is accessible to 60% of the U.S. in one day, or less.
- 98% on-ytimedelivery rate.
Package Testing Capabilities
- Testing of existing products available.
- Testing reports show strengths of product and weaknesses.
- Process features common stresses found in the field, including temperature variations.
- Can include storage and transportation testing in different environments.
- Recycling is extremely important to us, and we take several steps to ensure our environmental footprint is as small as possible.
- We recycle what we can as often as possible, so we can reduce the amount of new materials we purchase.
- Recycling allows us to reduce our overall costs, and we pass the savings to you.
- We have been reprocessing our own linear polyethylene scrap in-house since the late 1980’s.
- Available for our products, or foam you provide
- Ideal for military, boat manufacturing, automotive, and robotics.
- If you have a roll of material that needs to be broken up into several smaller components.
- Our precision Feken-Kirfel machines cut to a broad range of thicknesses.
- Thermoforming heats material to a pliable forming temperature. This makes it possible to stretch foam into or onto a mold that will give it the desired shape.
- Multiple thermoforming capabilities available to create custom product solutions from foams and plastics.
Some of the markets that Hibco Foam Plastics currently covers include:
- Athletic Padding
- Case Inserts
- Contract Packaging/Kitting
- Field Service Kits
- General Packaging
- Military Packaging
- Returnable Packaging Design
- Specialty Packaging
- Toys & Games